Pound the eight colourful wooden pegs into the wooden frame, then flip it over to repeat the activity again and again! Included are a wooden hammer and four pairs of pegs - great for colour matching.Details
- Classic pounding activity
- Color recognition and hand/eye coordination
- Hammer included
Age: 2+ years
Size: 28 x 12.7 x 8.89 cm
- Review all the peg colours with the child. Repeat the activity until the child is familiar with the colours. Ask the child to hand you a specific coloured peg.
- Ask the child to place the pegs in a row. Count the pegs with the child. Repeat the activity until the child has mastered counting to eight.
- Arrange four pegs in the holes on one side of the Pound-A-Peg. Ask the child to replicate the colour order on the opposite side.
- Ask the child to pound in a specific colour and/or number of pegs.