Pound & Roll Tower
We've taken the classic pounding toy to new heights! Knock the four brightly coloured balls through the holes, then watch and listen as they roll down the ramps. Sturdy wooden hammer included.Details
- Pound the four balls through the holes and watch them roll down the ramps
- Brightly coloured, smooth-sanded pieces help build early shape, colour, and size differentiation skills
- Sturdy wood construction
Age: 2+ years
Size: 25 x 14 x 14 cm
- Identify the colour name of one of the balls and roll it towards the child. Ask him/her to repeat the colour name and roll it back to you. Repeat the activity using the different coloured balls.
- Count the number of balls, asking your child to repeat each number after you.
- Ask the child to place each ball in the hole by its matching colour column.
- Ask the child to pound the balls through the holes in a specific colour order.
- Ask the child to pound a specific number of balls through the holes. Repeat the activity until the child is able to understand numbers one through four.