Age: 3+ years
Discover Countless Ways To Play
Magnetic Wooden Numbers
Regular price R170.00
Enough numerals to count from zero through twenty AND five math signs in a convenient wooden case. 37 colourful magnetic pieces can help children learn their numbers and solve basic math problems.Details
- Newly redesigned, number-themed set includes plenty of colorful, generously-sized wooden magnets
- Includes numbers 0 to 20
- Includes 5 math signs
- Makes learning fun
Age: 3+ years
Size: 20 x 4.7 x 13.8 cm
- Out Of Order: Help kids to line up the magnets in numerical order. Have them close their eyes while you switch a few of the numbers. Have kids figure out what's out of order and fix the number line.
- Pattern Power: Create a colour pattern with three magnets. Have kids repeat the colour pattern with other magnets.
- Trace & Place: Give kids a piece of paper and have them trace the number magnets to create familiar numbers, such as their birthday, address, ZIP code, or phone number. Have kids colour in the numbers and decorate and add details, such as two stars next a number two, a smiley face inside a zero, or they might draw a picture of their house if they traced their address. Have them use the number magnets they traced to display the paper on the fridge or another magnetic surface!
- Making Math: Use the numbers and symbols to create simple math equations. Help kids read the problems and demonstrate them using common objects like blocks, crayons, or even stuffed animals. For instance, you could demonstrate 1+3=4 by stacking three blocks on top of one block, then counting all the blocks in the tower.