- Have kids identify each food item, and count them (9).
- Have kids identify which items belong in the refrigerator, and which belong in the freezer.
- Ask them to identify letters of the alphabet on the food items.
- Have kids identify shapes found on each food item (rectangles, circles, triangles, etc.).
- Have kids identify colours found on each food item (red, green, yellow, etc.).
- Have kids prepare a make-believe meal using the Fridge Food items.
- Play "store" and ask kids to fill your grocery order.
- Have kids stack the Fridge Food items as high as they can before they topple.
Fridge Food Set
Unpack these "chilled" wooden groceries into your play fridge and freezer for really "cool" food play! Perfect for make-believe or as novel manipulative for counting, sorting and more. Nine wooden pieces include orange juice, waffles, milk, ice cream, cheese, yoghurt, bologna, frozen vegetables, and butter.
Age: 3+ years
Size: 33.5 x 27 x 8 cm packaged
Discover Countless Ways To Play