First Bead Maze
Sitting in a high chair is much more fun with this fantastic bead maze, featuring brightly coloured, multi-shaped beads that spin and slide along red and yellow wire pathways anchored by a strong suction cup base. Encourages colour recognition, hand-eye coordination, and fine motor development through play.Details
- A classic toy with a "twist"
- Four soft-coated wires twist and turn between two solid wood blocks
- Features 18 multi-shaped wooden beads and three plastic rings to spin and slide
- Quality craftsmanship and sturdy construction
- Encourages sensory skills, fine motor skills, and hand-eye coordination
Age: 1+ years
Size: 20 x 10 x 18 cm
- Identify a colour and/or shape of bead and have kids move it along a specific wire
- Have kids give you directions on how to move a specific bead along a wire
- Ask kids to count the number of beads of a specific shape or colour. For example: "How many circle beads are there? How many blue beads?"
- Encourage beginning counting skills by asking kids to count the individual beads as you move them along the wire