- Turn magic tricks into a spectacular magic show! Try using these "tricks" of the trade.
- Practice, practice, practice! The more you do these tricks on your own, the easier it will be to fool your audience. It's especially helpful to practice in front of a mirror.
- Talk and move! Engage and distract your audience with clever chatter and lots of gestures and movements. ("Behold! I will use my amazing magical powers to astonish and astound you!' [dramatically display pieces with a flourish).
- Use lots of magic words! Hocus-Pocus! Abracadabra! Presto-Change-o! Ta-Da! Bingo, Bango, Bongo! Make up your own magic words - the sillier the better!
- Dress the part! Transform yourself by adding a cape, a turban or scarves, and some colourful clothes. Come up with a stage name (Mr. Magic! Madame Mysterium!) and change your voice! Set up a table and decorate your performance area with tablecloths and signs.
Discovery Magic Set
Abracadabra! This fantastic wooden set includes four easy-to-master tricks for beginners. Young magicians will improve their confidence and fine motor skills as they amaze family and friends with exciting tricks and illusions! "Magic Jewel Box," "Colour Changing String," "Chamber of Illusion" and "Sword in the Stone" are included.
Age: 6+ years
Size: 10 x 25 x 18 cm