Cards are colour coded on the front and reverse, making it easier for children to a) build their caterpillar character and b) match the cards to the caterpillar's feet for a simpler colour matching version of the game. This is a great game to teach number sequencing, and can be used as a handy number line once the caterpillar is complete.
- 4 jigged caterpillar boards
- 40 caterpillar segments (4 sets of numbers 1 to 10)
- 1 instruction leaflet
- Encourages Colour Recognition
- Develops Number and Counting Skills
- Encourages Observational Skills
- Develops Personal and Social Skills