Wooden Shape Magnets
Easy to position and reposition again and again on any magnetic surface, these 25 wooden magnets offer endless creative play opportunities - all while improving hand-eye coordination and fine motor skills! Convenient wooden storage case keeps everything neatly stowed away after playtime. These colourful magnets - from a star to a decagon and more - are great for matching, sorting, and shape recognition.Details
- 25 wooden magnets
- Shape theme features everything from circle, crescent, and hexagon to quatrefoil, trapezoid, parallelogram, and more
- Convenient wooden storage case
- Sturdy wooden construction
- Great for matching, sorting, and shape recognition
Age: 2+ yearsDiscover Countless Ways To Play
- Pattern Power: Create a colour pattern with three magnet shapes. Have kids repeat the colour pattern with other shapes below.
- Shape Shifters: Challenge kids to use the shapes to make different objects. For example, an ice cream cone could be constructed with a isosceles/acute triangle and a circle. The nighttime sky could include the crescent and the star. A wacky skyscraper could be made with any number of shapes stacked upon one another.
- Shipshape: Have kids put all the magnets on a magnetic surface. Then call for a cleanup: "What a mess! Let's put all the red magnets over here, and the blue over there." Or you could have them put all the four-sided shapes in one area and the three-sided shapes in another.
- Trace & Place: Trace some of the shapes on a piece of paper and have kids colour in the shapes. Use the guide on the left to help them identify the names of the shapes. Then, have them find the magnets that match the traced shapes.