Wooden Princess Magnets
Easy to position and reposition again and again on any magnetic surface, these 20 wooden magnets offer endless creative princess-themed play opportunities - all while improving hand-eye coordination and fine motor skills! Convenient wooden storage case keeps everything neatly stowed away after playtime. These colourful magnets with regal details like gowns and crowns are great for matching, sorting and storytelling.Details
- 20 wooden magnets
- Princess theme features castle, mirror, fountain, horses, carriage and more
- Convenient wooden storage case
- Sturdy wooden construction
- Great for matching, sorting and storytelling
Age: 2+ years
Size: 20 x 5 x 14 cm
- Royal Ball: The Queen is hosting a grand celebration! Help kids craft a story and use the figures to act it out. Who is on the guest list and who will start the dancing? Will the royal pup cause a commotion?
- Stick To The Script: Place all the magnets on the kitchen floor. Have kids place magnets on the fridge as you describe a scene. For example, "Two royal horses drank from the fountain outside the castle." Or, "The kind princess stood next to the royal coach with a gift for her best friend; a kitten!"
- Princess Shuffle: There are six magnets showing a single princess. Take the four facing straight ahead and lay them face-up on the floor. Point out the princess with the big pink bow on her skirt. Next, turn the princesses face-down and shuffle their positions. Where is the princess with the big pink bow now?