Wooden Farm Magnets
Easy to position and reposition again and again on any magnetic surface, these 20 wooden magnets offer endless farm-themed creative play opportunities - all while improving hand-eye coordination and fine motor skills! Convenient wooden storage case keeps everything neatly stowed away after playtime. These colourful magnets with friendly graphics are great for matching, sorting, and storytelling.Details
- 20 wooden magnets
- Farm theme features sheep, rooster, goat, pig, hay bale, cow, goose, barn, tractor, apple tree and more
- Convenient wooden storage case
- Sturdy wooden construction
- Great for matching, sorting and storytelling
Age: 2+ years
Size: 20 x 5 x 14 cm
- Barnyard Symphony: Place some of the animals that make recognizable sounds in a line on a magnetic surface. Point to each animal and have kids make that animal's sound. Pretend the lineup of magnets is a keyboard. Tap different patterns as kids sing out the sounds.
- What Am I? Have kids identify each magnet. Discuss the role of each animal or object on the farm.
- Stick To The Script: Put all the magnets on the floor. Have kids place magnets on a magnetic surface as you describe a scene. For example, "The horse jumped over the fence to eat an apple from the apple tree."
- MAGNET ART: Give kids paper and have them draw a farm scene. For example, they might draw a field of grass, a farmhouse and some animals. Have kids hang the picture on the fridge or other magnetic surfaces using the farm magnets to add to and complete the scene!