- Ask the child to identify the picture on each door and on each magnetic piece.
- Place the pieces behind their corresponding doors. Ask the child to find each piece by asking guided questions. For example: "Where would you find pirate's treasure?"
- Place the pieces randomly in the spaces on the board. Ask the child to study the pieces before closing the doors. Ask the child to find the pieces behind each door by memory.
- Randomly place each magnetic piece behind a door. Ask the child to open the doors and identify pieces that are incorrectly placed.
- Place 3 or more pieces face up in front of the child. Ask him/her to study the pieces before closing his/her eyes. Remove one piece. Ask the child to identify the piece.
- Ask the child to create a story using the images that appear on the pieces and the board. For example: "A pirate's parrot found the treasure chest and hid it in the oven!"
Magnetic Hide & Seek Board
This exciting wooden activity board features nine hinged doors. When opened, a colourful magnetic piece is revealed. Move the pieces behind different doors for guessing fun!
Age: 3+ years
Size: 1.5 x 23 x 30 cm