Counting Shape Stacker
This sturdy wooden stacker is jam-packed with exciting details that appeal to a child's natural curiosity about colours, shapes, and numbers! Encourage early math skills with the 55 shape pieces and 10 number tiles ("One rectangle plus one rectangle makes two rectangles. If we add one more, how many rectangles do we have in all?"), or help develop word recognition by identifying the shape names printed on the board and the numbers spelled out on the back of the tiles. This classic toy for ages 2+ is an educational powerhouse!Details
- Stacking toy with 55 colourful shapes and 10 number tiles
- An engaging classic toy filled with exciting details
- Shapes include circle, square, triangle, diamond, rectangle, hexagon, and more
- Sturdy wooden construction for years of play
- Encourages colour, shape, and number recognition, as well as sorting and fine motor skills
Age: 2+ years
Size: 46 x 11.5 x 15.5 cm
- Mix all the shapes and number tiles together in a pile. Sort them by colour, then place them in the correct spots as quickly as possible!
- Take turns creating sequences with the shapes (for example: circle, triangle, octagon), and having the other person repeat the sequence.
- Play with simple addition problems as you add shapes to the pegs ("One rectangle plus one rectangle makes two rectangles. If we add one more, how many rectangles do we have in all?")