Band-in-a-Box - Drum! Click! Clack!
Kids will love to shake, rattle, and roll with this unique wooden Band-in-a-Box set of hand-crafted wooden rhythm instruments! Use the mallet to shake or rub the güiro, twist and turn the bendable kokiriko, gently thwap the foam beads on the spin drum, and use the mallet to scrape and tap the double bells of the agogô. Sturdy wood materials stand up to lots of joyful noise-making, and also produce wonderfully satisfying sounds. All instruments store in the convenient wooden box. Band-in-a-box is a great introduction to musical instruments, and helps teach children listening skills, auditory discrimination, and fine motor skills.
- Wooden musical instruments just right for kids
- 6-piece set includes 2 mallets, güiro shaker, kokiriko, spin drum, and agogô
- Instruments store conveniently in wooden box
- Helps teach listening skills, auditory discrimination, and fine motor skills
Age: 3+ yearsDiscover Countless Ways To Play
- Ask the child to choose an instrument, identify its name, and try playing it. Ask the child to describe the sound the instrument makes. Repeat the activity with each instrument.
- Ask the child the close his or her eyes while you play one of the instruments. Ask the child to identify the instrument.
- Tap out a rhythmic pattern on a hard surface. Ask the child to repeat the pattern using the guiro shaker and mallet. Repeat he activity using the other instruments.
- Play or listen to a favorite song, then have the child choose an instrument and play along to the beat.