Band-in-a-Box - Clap! Clang! Tap!
Band in a Box musical instrument set has everything preschoolers need to form a kids' marching band, launch a solo career, or just enjoy exploring music and sounds! The set includes a tambourine, cymbals, maracas, clacker, tone blocks, and a triangle, plus a sturdy wooden storage crate. Strike up the band and spark a lifelong love of music with this unique wooden set of hand-crafted wooden instruments.Details
- 10-piece musical instrument set to get kids moving, grooving, and feeling the beat
- Expose your mini-musician to different tones, volume, and rhythm
- Various instruments provide a wide range of sounds
- Includes wooden crate for storage. Product dimensions: 8 x 29 x 38 cm
- Colours and packaging may vary
Age: 3+ yearsDiscover Countless Ways To Play
- Have kids choose an instrument, identify its name, and try playing it. Have them describe the sound the instrument makes. Repeat the activity with each instrument.
- Have kids close their eyes while you play one of the instruments. Ask them to identify the instrument.
- Tap out a rhythmic pattern on a hard surface. Have kids repeat the pattern using one or both maracas. Repeat the activity using different instruments.
- Play or listen to a favorite song, then have kids choose an instrument and play along to the beat.