Baby Love Dragon
Baby love dragons have long been associated with the beginnings of true love. Dragons have a place in almost all cultures, and while some are decidedly malevolent, there have always been good and gracious dragons. Love dragons are some of the sweetest and kindest. Baby love dragons are born when true love is first declared, and a baby grows larger as the couple grows closer. A baby love dragon will stay near a loving couple for as long as they live.
The old love dragon opened its sleepy eyes. Yes, they were still here, holding hands even at the very end. She closed her eyes, thinking back to when she’d first met this happy couple, over 50 years ago. Both had been shy, but they’d fallen in love almost immediately, and the baby dragon had been born in that instant. She’d gotten to know them well, always near, always watching, occasionally whispering reminders to one or the other about why they’d fallen in love. The love dragon had guided the couple through all these decades, and as their time on earth drew to a close, she smiled, knowing that their love would continue forever.
A Baby Love Dragon is born each time a couple pledges true love to one another. As love grows, so does the baby dragon, guarding and protecting the lovers. Their color is more light than adult Love Dragons and they are capable of short flights just moments after birth.
- Scientific Name: Draco amare
- Characteristics: When placed next to the adult Love Dragon, this figure appears to be gently nuzzling its mother. And with these tiny wings, love is certainly in the air!
- Size and Colour: Whereas the adult love dragon is a deep, bold pink, the baby love dragon is a lighter, softer shade of pink, along with a silver underside to its wings for contrast. It measures 2 ¾ inches long and 3 inches tall, about the size of a drink coaster.
- The Baby Love Dragon is part of the Dragons collection
- All of our products are Non-toxic and BPA free
Size in cm: 7 L x 6.25 W x 7.5 H