Although the Ayrshire cow is now native to Scotland, many experts believe they actually originated in Holland. Despite their personalities, many farmers prefer to have Ayrshire cows due their longevity, overall health, and easy calf rearing. Despite being most prevalent in the United Kingdoms, Ayrshire cows can be found in farms all around the world, especially in areas with similar climates, such as Pennsylvania, Connecticut, and other states found in the American northeast.
Originally from Ayrshire, Scotland, Ayrshire cows are a relatively large breed of cattle that are known for their toughness, stamina, and efficiency in milk production. Unlike most breeds, Ayrshire cows are known to be somewhat combative, stubborn, and hard to own.
- Scientific Name: Bos taurus
- Characteristics: Hand-painted and professionally crafted by experts, all of our figurines boast exceptional life-like quality and immaculate production values. While it may look calm now, be warned that Ayrshire cows are known for having a will of their own!
- Size and Colour: 5.25 inches long and 3 inches tall, this figurine is a bit larger than a soda can on its side. Although this model has a white coat with mahogany brown patches, Ayrshire cows can have patches in a wide array of colours, including orange and light red.
- The Ayrshire Cow is part of the Safari Farm collection
- All of our products are Non-toxic and BPA free
Size in cm: 13.5 L x 7.5 H