Animal Rescue Play Set
Animal rescue rangers to the rescue! With this rugged safari truck, two cheerful people are ready to zoom across the savanna to help their animal friends. The alligator, zebra, rhinoceros, elephant, giraffe, hippopotamus, and lion fit into the sides of the wooden truck through die-cut slots, so this exciting toy is perfect for imaginative play and fine motor skills . . . and much more! Lift and remove the cargo door to unload the colourful animals, then count and stack the solid-wood pieces before loading the truck and securing the door in its track. One male and one female ranger fit in the cab of the truck, or come out to tend to the animals on the preserve. Play ideas are included to reinforce basic skills and inspire creative play.Details
- Includes wooden safari truck with slide-up cargo door, plus 7 wooden animals and 2 wooden people
- Animal figures fit into the sides of the truck through die-cut slots
- Appealing colours and patterns add visual interest to each wooden play piece
- Vibrant patterns add a "wild" touch that animal-loving kids will adore!
- Helps teach shape recognition, fine-motor skills, and hand-eye coordination; encourages exploration and imaginative play
Age: 2+ years
Size: 27 x 17 x 11 cm
- Line up all the animals side by side and encourage kids to name each one.
- Have kids point to the correct animal when you give clues about its appearance. (For older kids, place the animals face-down first!)
- Place the animals around the play space and have kids "drive" the safari rescue truck around the room, picking up animals along the way.
- Set up an "animal hospital" using blocks or an empty box. Have kids be one of the rescue rangers who picks up sick animals, nurses them to health in the hospital and returns them to the wild.