Geometric Stacker Toddler Toy
Match and sort these 25 colourful wooden pieces, and skill-building is just part of the fun. Rings, octagons, and rectangles can be slotted onto the three rods, stacked on top of each other, or lined up to compare shapes, sizes, and colours. This first-concepts set is a manipulatives all-star!
- 25 colourful wooden pieces to match and stack on three rods
- Rings, octagons, and rectangles
- Great for building early shape, colour, and size differentiation skills
- Exceptional quality and value
Size: 27.94 x 8.89 x 21.59 cm
- Rainbow Review: Remove the stacking pieces from the rods and place them on a flat surface. Help kids name the colours of the pieces. When they are familiar with all the colours, have them to sort the pieces by colour and count the pieces in each group.
- Mix & Stack: Mix all the pieces together. Have kids sort the pieces according to shape. Have them stack the pieces into three towers without using the rods, then knock down the towers! Have kids stack the pieces again, this time mixing pieces to make the tallest tower they can; increase difficulty by challenging them to start with smaller pieces on the bottom.
- Top This: Remove all the pieces from the rods and mix them up. Choose a red "topper" piece and place it in front of one of the rods. Ask kids to find and stack the pieces that match the topper piece - rings with the sphere, square pieces with the cube, octagonal pieces with the octagon. Finish with the topper piece. For an extra challenge for older kids, have them do this with their eyes closed, finding the correct pieces by touch alone!